Friday, July 12, 2013

New Times in Heart Disease


  • I recently read A article that the death of actor James Galdofini was going to become common place with the status of many Americans health . I certainly hope not , but in my opinion it is probably true. Today many of us are obese , get little exercise sleep , and are stressed to are limits . I think any of you reading this can atleast relate to one of those that I mentioned . I know we can stop this and I believe we need to stop this for are kids sake. First you can add more healthy options to your diet . Even now fast food restaurants are adding healthy options . Walk the steps instead of the elevator , any physical exercise will help. DVR that favorite tv show and get some sleep . Studies have shown that sleep helps promote weight loss and stress . Finally surround yourself with your family this will help you cope with stress in your life when you are around loved ones . These are just some little things we can do to improve our health . I plan to blog mor about this in the future so stay posted and healthy . Anthony P .Coliano Jr 

No comments:

Post a Comment